“For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.”Psalms 84:11 NIV
10 Reasons Why You Should Get Sun Early in the Day
- Helps regulate the body’s circadian rhythm and improve sleep quality.
- Boosts vitamin D production in the body, which is essential for bone health and immune function.
- Improves mood and reduces symptoms of depression.
- Helps regulate blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Enhances brain function and cognitive performance.
- Boosts energy levels and reduces feelings of fatigue.
- Can help alleviate symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Improves skin health by reducing the risk of sunburn and increasing the production of antioxidants.
- Can help with weight management by regulating the body’s hunger hormones.
- Provides a natural source of light that can improve indoor lighting conditions and reduce reliance on artificial lighting.
Vitamin D is vital – a good 20+ minutes in the sun is great for your skin . Make sure you get plenty of sun but wear sunscreen on your face when possible.
- Improves Mood
- Improves Energy
- Makes Skin Look Healthy
- Helps with Blemishes
From YouTube : 10 Shocking Benefits of SUN EXPOSURE – 2021
1. Improves mental health 2. Increases bone strength 3. Improves sleep quality 4. Decreases risk of cancers 5. Improves metabolic health 6. Increases child height 7. Improves immune function 8. Decrease risk of auto immune conditions 9. Improves wound healing 10. Lowers blood pressure
My favorite sunscreen
EltaMD is lighter than anything I’ve ever used. It’s amazing. The tinted version looks good on my brown skin. My skin has been so much better since incorporating EltaMd as my primary moisturizer and sun screen.