“…let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”Matthew 5:16 NIV
“And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”2 Corinthians 3:18 NIV
10 Reasons Why Smiling Will Make You Happier
- Smiling releases endorphins, which are natural mood-boosters that reduce stress and promote happiness.
- When you smile, it can lift your mood and create a positive feedback loop.
- Smiling is contagious and can spread positive emotions to others around you.
- Smiling helps to build relationships and improve social connections.
- People who smile are perceived as more attractive and approachable, which can increase opportunities for social interaction.
- Smiling can improve your immune system and help you to fight off illnesses.
- Studies have shown that smiling can lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Smiling can help to reduce anxiety and depression by promoting feelings of calmness and relaxation.
- Smiling can improve your self-confidence and make you feel more positive about yourself.
- Finally, smiling is a simple and easy way to boost your mood and bring joy to yourself and those around you.