“The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.”Proverbs 21:5 NIV
“Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.”Proverbs 19:21 NIV
“Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it?”Luke 14:28 NIV
10 Reasons Why You Should Plan Your Day Every Morning
- Helps you prioritize tasks: Planning your day helps you prioritize tasks by identifying which ones are most important and need to be done first.
- Reduces stress and anxiety: Having a plan in place for the day can help reduce stress and anxiety by providing structure and a sense of control over your day.
- Increases productivity: Planning your day can help increase productivity by ensuring that you are focused on the most important tasks and minimizing distractions.
- Helps you stay on track: Planning your day helps you stay on track and avoid getting sidetracked by other tasks or distractions.
- Saves time: Planning your day can save time by helping you avoid wasting time on unimportant tasks or by helping you identify ways to complete tasks more efficiently.
- Improves decision-making: Planning your day can improve decision-making by helping you evaluate tasks and determine the best course of action.
- Increases motivation: Having a plan in place for the day can increase motivation by providing a clear direction and goal to work towards.
- Boosts confidence: Successfully completing tasks on your daily plan can boost your confidence and sense of accomplishment.
- Provides accountability: Planning your day provides accountability and helps you take responsibility for your time and productivity.
- Creates a sense of purpose: Planning your day can help create a sense of purpose and direction by setting specific goals and objectives to work towards.