“Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”John 4:13-14 NIV
“The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.”Revelation 22:17 NIV
10 Reasons Why Filtered Water is Better than Tap Water
- Removes impurities: Filtered water removes impurities like chlorine, sediment, and other contaminants that may be present in tap water.
- Improved taste: By removing impurities and chemicals, filtered water often has a better taste and odor than tap water.
- Better for your health: Drinking filtered water can reduce exposure to harmful substances like lead, mercury, and bacteria that can be present in tap water.
- Cost-effective: In the long run, investing in a water filter can be more cost-effective than buying bottled water or continually replacing plastic water bottles.
- Environmentally friendly: By using a water filter, you can reduce your reliance on single-use plastic water bottles and help reduce plastic waste.
- Better for your appliances: Filtered water can help reduce mineral buildup in appliances like coffee makers, dishwashers, and washing machines, which can extend their lifespan.
- Reduces the risk of gastrointestinal issues: Drinking unfiltered water can increase the risk of gastrointestinal issues due to exposure to harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Removes unwanted odor: Water filters can help remove unpleasant odors that can be present in tap water, making it more pleasant to drink and use.
- Enhances hydration: When water tastes better and is more pleasant to drink, it can encourage people to drink more water, which is essential for staying hydrated.
- Peace of mind: Drinking filtered water can give you peace of mind, knowing that you are drinking safe and clean water.