“Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.”Proverbs 19:21 NIV
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”Ephesians 2:10 NIV
“Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.”Ecclesiastes 12:13 NIV
“If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.”James 4:17 NIV
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”1 Peter 4:10 NIV
“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”Philippians 3:13-14 NIV
“Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.”Galatians 1:10 NIV
“Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek instead the testimony of the few; and number not their voices, but weigh them.”Immanuel Kant
10 Reasons Why You Should Make Progress On Your Purpose Every Day
- Sense of accomplishment: When you make progress on your purpose, you feel a sense of accomplishment that boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
- Motivation: Seeing progress in your purpose can motivate you to keep going and strive for more.
- Fulfillment: Making progress on something that matters to you can give you a sense of fulfillment and purpose.
- Clarity: Working on your purpose can help you gain clarity about what you want in life and how to achieve it.
- Growth: The process of working towards your purpose can help you grow as a person, developing new skills and strengths.
- Sense of direction: Having a clear purpose and making progress towards it can give you a sense of direction and focus.
- Positivity: Making progress on your purpose can create a positive cycle of momentum, where each step forward reinforces your motivation and happiness.
- Connection: Working on a purpose can connect you with like-minded people and create a sense of community.
- Personal power: Achieving progress on your purpose can give you a sense of personal power and agency, empowering you to take control of your life.
- Happiness: Ultimately, making progress on your purpose can bring a deep sense of happiness and fulfillment, allowing you to live a meaningful and purposeful life.
You were put here for a reason. Find that reason and act!
A system that makes steady progress toward your purpose is more effective than goal setting.
Consistency Beats Intensity!
The best transformations are aligned with purpose and spirit.
1. Your purpose is in front of you – which is to make the most of your present
2. Your purpose is to add value
3. Ask yourself Are you happy?
4. Just start
5. Purpose is meaningless without self-discipline
6. Stop worrying about the outcome
7. Find a role model
8. Ignore negative people
9. An obstacles is really a way through
10. There is never an end