1. Never assume that loud is the strongest and quiet is the weakest; it’s often the other way around.
2. Anything that costs your mental health is too expensive.
3. You have to lose a few people to find yourself.
4. Sometimes it’s best to keep it private until you know it’s permanent.
5. If you’re happy alone, you will be happy together.
6. If they don’t know you personally, never take it personally.
7. If you can attach, you can detach.
If you can love, you can unlove.
Work on your Mental Models:
– think better
– think in new ways
– master skills to breakthrough
Understand new skills to make wiser choices and take better actions.
Grab your copy here:
100 MENTAL MODELS HOW TO THINK BETTER: The world is complex and interconnected, and we need to understand the big ideas from big disciplines, in order to have a whole map of the reality to be able to make better decision…https://gumroad.com/a/211129459/AxfYH