“May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.”Psalms 19:14 NIV
A man ought to know that it is not easy for him to have an opinion (or fixed principal), if he does not say daily the same things and hear the same things and at the same time apply them to life.Epictetus
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.Marcus Aurelius
10 Reasons Why You Should Start Repeating Affirmations
- It helps to shift negative thought patterns into positive ones.
- Affirmations can help you focus on what you want to achieve and how to get there.
- It can boost your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Affirmations help to create a positive mindset, which can lead to positive actions and outcomes.
- It can reduce stress and anxiety by promoting a sense of calm and relaxation.
- Repeating affirmations can increase your motivation and help you stay focused on your goals.
- Affirmations can help you overcome negative self-talk and doubt.
- It can improve your mental and emotional well-being by promoting positive thinking.
- Repeating affirmations regularly can lead to a more optimistic outlook on life.
- It can help you to create positive changes in your life by aligning your thoughts and actions with your goals and aspirations.
Mantra: Recitations that do not have a meaning and work to promote focus and intention.
Affirmation: Positive statements
If you struggle with depression or sadness, I highly recommend repeating an affirmation.
“My mind is healthy, fulfilled with peace and Christ.”
“In my home, there is peace, joy and health in Christ.”
“Glory to you, God for blessing me with your perfect peace and presence.”
“I love myself. I love what God has planned for me today. I love who I am and what I’ve become.”
“I love that God has blessed me with a beautiful life and so many great friends.”
“I am rich, I am fit, I am happy”
“I am grateful for all the blessings in my life”
“I am working on important things and my life is progressing beautifully”